Sunday, February 21, 2010

Work Christmas Party

We had our Christmas party this year at a restaurant call La Mission. It was really fun we played the game where you receive a gift and then the next person get to decide if they want that gift or take a new one from the table. It was really fun. Daniel ended up with a planner and I got 200 pesos. The food was great we had the options of steak, lobster or chicken. I got a steak and Daniel a lobster. After the dinner we had a pinata because it is a tradition to have one for Christmas as well as birthday's which I did not know until I moved down here. The night went great and everyone said they had a blast some even said it was their favorite Christmas's party ever. I am glad because it means Daniel and I are getting better at this. Here are some pictures of the fun.

3 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

I love your green dress!!! You look so cute! Sounds like fun.

Heidi said...

I love that first picture of you two. How fun. I miss work parties. Darren's company is too big - they don't do them. They rent out Sesame Street on Ice on a Sunday afternoon each year so we never get to go. Did you get a chance to swing at the pinata?

Bill said...

Was it a stake through the heart? j/k

I know, I know... Leave it to me to bring this up, but I just can't help myself.