Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally A New Addition

That's right Daniel and I are glad to announce that we got a dog. Her name is Tinkerbell she is 17 cm tall and about 32 cm long. She weighs 3 pounds 3 oz and is so cute. She has already won Daniel's heart as well as mine. I will tell you more about her personality later but here are pictures of our new little one.

4 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

She is pretty little and cute. I love that she has pink ribbons in her hair. That is so somehting that you would do. I'm glad that you are having fun with her.

The Wethington's said...

Awwww I love her! She looks like my moms dog Missy Moo. You'll have so much fun dressing her in little outfits...oh and poodles love having their nails painted too...if you get really bored. :)

Heidi said...

Sister Breckenridge would be so happy for you. How fun. Parker and Elijah would love her. Maybe Lexi too since she is so little and well behaved. But as soon as she barks...Lexi would be out the door.

mom and dad said...

Oh my gosh!