Friday, April 3, 2009

God Be With You Til We Meet Again



On March 28 my Grandma Teuscher died. She had just turned 87 in February. Her funeral was held today in Idaho. I was unable to go but my family said it was very nice. I am so grateful for the gospel that teaches us about where our loved ones are once they die. They are taken home to that God who gave them life.Alma 40:11 She lived a good life and so I know that she is at rest. She is with her husband who died a few years ago. As well as her parents, brothers and sisters. She is also with her two sons that died at infancy. What a glorious day it must have been when she got to meet her family again on the other side. I know that she loves me and will watch over me and my family. After last conference when Elder Jeffery R. Holland spoke of Ministering Angels it gave me a peace of mind to know that my grandma is now one of my Angels. "Seen or unseen they are always near." Ensign Nov 2008 page 29 She went home to her Father In Heaven. Grandma Tuescher, I will miss you. We all will miss you. "God Be With You Til We Meet Again."


2 comments:

Cory and Melissa said...

Wow Becca that was really sweet. I was getting teary eyed while reading it. If mom hasn't read this yet or when she does I'm sure she'll be bawling. I plan to make a post about this soon. I love you!

Heidi said...

I love these pictures you included Becca. Don't you have some from last summer too with her? If not maybe they are still on my computer. Oh and thanks for emailing all of those pictures for me.