So this was the first Halloween that Daniel carved a pumpkin. We bought one of the 12 pumpkins that I found on the island and for F.H.E. we carved a jack-o-lantern.
Just like we used to as a kids. Free style. Don't get me wrong I love the jack-o-lanterns that have an amazing picture or really cool face but I am not that talented to do it freehand nor do I have the cool carving tools.
The finished product isn't it so handsome. I mean the pumpkin.
That sounds like fun. You are a little late in putting this up but I'm happy with anything. I really enjoy carving pumkins but i was wondering what the bananas were for. A little snack while carving?
1 comment:
That sounds like fun. You are a little late in putting this up but I'm happy with anything. I really enjoy carving pumkins but i was wondering what the bananas were for. A little snack while carving?
Post a Comment