Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cariloha's Soft, Cool, Green, Clean

So most of you know that I work at a store called Cariloha. It is a sister brand to Del Sol. Del Sol is such a fun store for many because it has something unique to offer. But so far Cariloha has just been a store with fine things that remind you of the island life. But now we are going to have our own catch. We are going to have all our products made out of bamboo. Our belts, our jewelry, our shoes and sun glasses, yes that right everything even our clothes will be made out of bamboo.

I am excited to sale the products. We had a shipment of bamboo shirt about 15 boxes (about the size of Xerox boxes) and we sold out in a week. People where buying 10 shirts a family. One women bought 75 shirts. We got towel in and we sold them in just a few days as well. Here is a peek at our web site just so you can see for yourself the fun Cariloha is going to have with Bamboo.

BAMBOO FACTS
SOFT
Bamboo is the world's most comfortable material and it is twice as soft as cotton!
GREEN
Bamboo is eco-friendly and the most sustainable, renewable resource known on the planet!
CLEAN
Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and provides full UVA-UVB protection.
COOL
Cariloha's proprietary bamboo fibers make the bamboo clothing 3 degrees cooler than cotton and wicks moisture away from your body.

http://www.cariloha.com/products.htm

I have a shirt and it is very soft. Much softer then regular cotton. All the fun facts about bamboo are cool as well. Sorry no pictures I still can't seem to find a cord for my camera. So this blog is about my work. Just so that everyone knows that I am still alive.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I was all excited that you were doing a new blog and I don't know what that means. ;)

Sarah said...

Sounds cool I never knew they made stuff like that out of bamboo. Hope you are doing good. I love to see what you are up to.

mom and dad said...

Goodness clothes out of bamboo. I went on the website you put in your blog. Interesting. Take care and love you. great to see all the new blogs. check out Katies.

Heidi said...

I'm headed to the website. You may have to get me a bamboo shirt. I'd like to try that one.

MoNnYtHa said...

hola tia! Your blog is nice but fotito jejej rises to continue watching the jejej to Cozumel and did my blog needed to be firmarte ..

Good health to all

I want much tio tia dany and becca are best yeahh

with love your niece mony